my name

My Korean name is Lee Ji Kwang.
Take Korean Name Generator today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

bad day

OI!!!! reply me la.....
=( hahahaha
sian... today i went to meet jun hao play LAn for like 4 hours. he play Maple.-.-'' ask me to play too...
Pervert!
hahahaha
lvl 25 liao.

after tat he meet his ******
then i go Northpoint meet my mother,Meimei lor...
sian de lor...
walk walk around then go Black market. ( pa sa ma lam) someone say it's nott ncie.
i think black market suit it a lor leh right!!!
walk a while then Go Home.... bought a lot things eat... damm... gotta be fat le( my mei say)
Etc... Etc..
damm angry today i drop my phone into bucket of water.
now my iphone camera spoilt. n phone siao siao liao. now i reformat can use le but i didnt jailbreak le.
ma fan. sian... lucky most app i buy de so ok. 0.90 cent nia. each! hehehee... me liike cheapo sia.
i somethings wait/ see any things drop to 0.90 then i buy only.
DONt waste money ma..... right! must save save save....
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment