my name

My Korean name is Lee Ji Kwang.
Take Korean Name Generator today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.

Friday, April 1, 2011

ITE friends

few days ago is my friened Chee Wee birthday....
haahah... had fun. We was playing Escape and so on at downtown!
ever since after we graduation i think tat's the only time we been together to have fun...
I am Really Really happy about it. Serious! Happy birthday cheewee.
i go there Stayed for 2 days .. hahaha, not paiseh!
i didnt bring anything go lor. walao then i still need go there buy shirt in order to change cloth!
one red and one black I Love Singapore shirts!

All of them went to army liao. Except me and wei wei i guess....
sian....

ok.....dont know wan write what liao.. Ciao!..
oh, if anyone play Ro then play rebirthro.com la....
i playing tat server ( EIR ) 5x 5x 5x

C

No comments:

Post a Comment