my name

My Korean name is Lee Ji Kwang.
Take Korean Name Generator today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

just then... i felt! hmm... i may not have a big room, big house, a very wonderful life. but...
i have everythin. just enough.
i always wannted to have a lot of things.
but really in the first time of my life. i really really do felt that i had just enough of everything.
it may be very small and chey .... to most of u.
but i am really happy about it.
i have a 23 ++ years old sister who is Very dirty ( tat's what i felt )
but she is my sister.i still do like her. she is kind, in some way.
a 18++ years old sister who are really kind and kind of stupid some time.
believed me. helped me. really did help me a lot. really appreciate it AAAA lot!
a 45++ mother... who always been there for me even if i am naughty, i sometimes even said go die la. all those things tat will make her feels sad. always makes sure i am well fed even if she have to go hungry.
i did a lot of bad things, but she always seems to forgive me. when i am always lazy she still try to handle things by herself. even nowadays our house is ranovating.... she still do everything by herself which i am just in the room playing computer games. really felt bad but i dont know why i become like tat. which i hate it too....
too much things is in my mind. i really hope i can settle them alll at once.
my dad, may not be the best dad but he still work hard for the past many years to yang me.
although the things he done nowadays is unforgivable i still hope he can be a good dad soon. and apologise to mummy and be a PErfect dad!
sigh. army is around the conner.
as i hate it i must still go.
Thanks god. if u are even there, i Thanks u very much for what u have done for me in my life.
and appreciate tat u make me so inpefect so tat i can strike to make myself perfect!
seriously i dont like u , but still.... Thanks.!

NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment